Aung Soe Naing (a.k.a) Habib is Country Coordinator for Australia.
I myself consider that it is my moral responsibilities to look after my own people when they are facing ongoing genocide, ethnic cleansing and various forms of attacks because of their identity, belief and existence.
I am therefore willing to work together with concerned quarters, academics, governments and individuals who are concerned for Rohingya people’ safety, security, dignity and rights.
– Founder and spokesperson for Australian Burmese Rohingya Organization (ABRO) based in Melbourne
– Casual interpreter for Rohingya & Burmese languages (ongoing)
– Casual Support Services Coordinator at RISE Refugee Organization (ongoing)
– Community Guide at AMES (2013 – 2016)
– Refugee Ambassador at Refugee Council of Australia for the year 2019, 2020 (ongoing)
– Casual academic worker at RMIT university language department (2016 – 2018)
– Co-author of “First They Erase Our Name”
– Self-trained blogger at (www.arakandiary.com)
Before arrival in Australia, I also had worked with various Burmese democratic organizations, Rohingya organizations, and Tenaganita based in Malaysia.
– Interpreting & Translation
– Communication & Social support works
– Mediation and Team work
– Studied diploma in Community Services in Australia
– Studied diploma in Electrical in Burma and Mechanical services in Malaysia
– Studied accounting LCCI (I & II)